Fabio And Mateo


Studio: Muscledom

MuscleDom specializing in erotic nude gay male photography creating making of and behind the scenes videos. We have picked a range of naturally athletic young guys to promote the hot video footage with muscle worship. Our models are nearly always exclusive, never seen muscle hunks showing their bodies, muscles and posing naked. We now have more than 200 videos of muscle worship, muscle show, sensual male massage and muscle flex of hot straight guys.
Fabio and Mateo
I met Fabio at the gym, when I saw him taking shower I liked his body pretty much and offered him to make a shooting with me. In the day of shooting he brought his friend Mateo (I don´t know why) so they did together. They are posing naked and with hard-on.
HAIRYANDRAW Gay Hunks Marcos Mateo anal drilled by hunk tattooed daddy. Gay teen boy hookers I had Kiko, Fabio and Jonathan fucking with gusto. Help My Bulge Out, Doc - Max Adonis, Mateo Fernandez Gets Tricked Into Fucking Atlas Grant In A Van! ! Two Step Dad's Swap Fuck Twink Step Son's On Their Birthday - Mateo Fernandez Tricked Into Fucking Atlas Grant In A Van! Daddy Teaches Son How To Do It Right- Mateo Zagal, Sean Peek Banged by His Creep Beefy Stepfather Mateo Zagal.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1094kbps
Audio: 185kbps





File size: 313.0 MB





Comments